We offer a 28 day warranty on all our guns and as we test every one, we ecepct no gun to be returned, but if you do have a problem please see below to see if you qualify for a refund or replacement:
We will not refund or replace your gun if you gun is broken or blocked due to:
- Un-approved bb pellets (cheap bb pellets with pips or not round)
- Re-using bb pellets (picked up from the floor)
- You have taken the product apart and put together again (unless done by a qualified person)
- You have tried to reassemble your gun by gluing it back together
- You have physically damaged the goods due to misuse (for example if you have broke it by hitting, dropping it etc or have over tightened something)
- Getting the gun wet (water damage)
- You have painted the product (please note it is a criminal offence to alter the appearance or paint in a colour of an imitation firearm to make it into a realistic firearm)
- You don’t have a proof of purchase
- The product is incomplete or has parts missing
- You're product is broken as a result of normal wear and tear
Orders outside our warranty period will also not be refunded or replaced
If you have not done any of the above and you are within the time limit of your warranty period you probably qualify for a return so it’s best for you to now send the product back to us.
To start the return process please contact us via email on email@example.com or 01202 619419.